Skip to main content

Maze Puzzle by Lisa Adelson


Popular posts from this blog

February Riddles by Zidane

Answers to December Riddles 1. Love 2. Your age 3. The letter “M” 4. Fire 5. A radio February Riddles 1. I have many servants, in all the number five; they fulfill my purpose, and I keep them alive. What am I? 2. Though it’s true I don’t have many suits, that is what is fair; for when I show my noble face, my lessers can’t compare. What am I? 3. I break through rock, smash through wood, and render steal useless. Yet I am lived in, can be easily contained, and if you don’t use me you will die. What am I? 4. 

November Riddles by Zidane

November Riddles By Zidane Answers to October Riddles 1. His own nose 2.  Stop imagining 3. There are two “me”s. 4. He is going by B.C. years 5. Nothing This Month’s Riddles 1. Mary has four daughters, and each daughter has a brother. How many children are there? 2. What’s red, blue, yellow and green, but no one can touch it, not even the queen? 3. What’s always with one but never with two, and can fill an entire room? 4. What is something that all people share, but never fits in with a group? 5. With sharp fangs I lie in wait, dolling over bloodless prey, eternally enjoying in a single bite. What am I?

History of "Black Friday" By Odessa

The day after the day for giving thanks and appreciation we have the retail phenomenon known as “Black Friday”. Black Friday is notorious and I wanted to take a closer look on how it make a national day in America. The term “Black Friday” was first used in a financial crisis 1869 with the unraveling of gold conspiracy. People have also said that Black Friday is called what it is and when it is, because retail companies used to record their profit in red and black. The whole year would be in a loss, until the day after thanksgiving where it would go black, because of the splurges on discounted items, but this is proved to be untrue. Another untrue story is that in the 1800s, the plantation owners could buy discounted slaves the day after Thanksgiving. This makes the holiday rather messy and repelling, however this was not proved either. It began in Philadelphia in the 50’s, the police described the hordes of people that flowed in the city for the big football game, because