Skip to main content

December Riddles by Zidane

Answers to November Riddles

1. There are five children

2. A rainbow

3. Loneliness

4. An individual 

5. A stapler

December Riddles

1. What’s useless to one but priceless to two, can create and destroy but can never be touched?

2. What never stops progressing until the day you die?

3. What appears once in a minute, twice in a millennium, but never in a hundred years?

4. Let me breathe and I will thrive, give me a drink and I will die. What am I?

5. I send waves but not of water, can instate any kind of emotion, sit in your pocket or in your car. What am I?

Popular posts from this blog

November Riddles by Zidane

November Riddles By Zidane Answers to October Riddles 1. His own nose 2.  Stop imagining 3. There are two “me”s. 4. He is going by B.C. years 5. Nothing This Month’s Riddles 1. Mary has four daughters, and each daughter has a brother. How many children are there? 2. What’s red, blue, yellow and green, but no one can touch it, not even the queen? 3. What’s always with one but never with two, and can fill an entire room? 4. What is something that all people share, but never fits in with a group? 5. With sharp fangs I lie in wait, dolling over bloodless prey, eternally enjoying in a single bite. What am I?

February Riddles by Zidane

Answers to December Riddles 1. Love 2. Your age 3. The letter “M” 4. Fire 5. A radio February Riddles 1. I have many servants, in all the number five; they fulfill my purpose, and I keep them alive. What am I? 2. Though it’s true I don’t have many suits, that is what is fair; for when I show my noble face, my lessers can’t compare. What am I? 3. I break through rock, smash through wood, and render steal useless. Yet I am lived in, can be easily contained, and if you don’t use me you will die. What am I? 4. 

Ode to Jicama by Juliette

Ode to Jicama* Jicama, oh jicama I love you so, Jicama, oh jicama you're white like snow. Are you a vegetable or are you a root? I'm falling for you, I need a parachute. Jicama, oh jicama you are so juicy,  Jicama, oh jicama you make me loosey-goosey. How did you get to be so good? And yet, you are still so misunderstood. Jicama, oh jicama you are so healthy, Jicama, oh jicama you snuck up on me, you're stealthy. Jicama, oh jicama you give me vitamin C, Jicama, oh Jicama you hold the key.  Jicama, oh jicama you make a great meal, for jicama, oh jicama you are quite ideal. Juliette *pronounced hick-uh-muh